Live Event FAQs
Where can I check to see if I'm registered?
How do I update my registration info?
Can I transfer my registration (bib) to another person?
To Transfer Your Registration to Another Runner:
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and scroll down to find their existing race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
Can I move up or down a category?
Can I transfer to another race?
Yes! To transfer your entry to another Ventures Endurance event, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your Enmotive account and scroll down to find your race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Defer to Another Event.”
- Locate your desired event location in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Search.’
- From there, click your desired race category, then follow the onscreen prompts. Once you complete payment, you’re all set and your new registration will appear in your account!
All event transfers incur a $10 fee plus the cost difference of the new race category you choose. If your new event category is cheaper than your current category, you will not be refunded the difference in cost.
What is your refund policy?
Can someone else pick up my packet for me?
Can I run with my dog or baby stroller?
Is there an age limit?
Can I check in my gear?
Will their be pacers?
Yes. Pacers will be provided for the half marathon courtesy of Beast Pacing. Pacing groups will be as follows: 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, 2:30, 2:40, 2:50, and 3:00 (hrs)
Can I run with headphones?
We discourage the use of headphones on the course because with them in, it’s harder for you to hear the race marshals and oncoming traffic.
Is there a time limit?
Are the roads closed for the race?
The roads are NOT closed for this race. There will be police and race marshals at all major intersections helping direct runner and vehicular traffic. Please run on the appropriate side of the road and where there is a cone lane, please run inside of it!
Where are the water stops?
There will be one aid station on the 5k course at mile 2 that will serve Gatorade and water.
Are there awards for top finishers?
The half marathon will award prizes for the top 3 men and women finishers overall, and to the top 3 male and female in the following categories: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+. The 5K will award prizes to the top 3 men and women finishers overall, and to the top 3 male and female in the following categories: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+. All winners will be contacted within 5-7 business days after the race.
There will not be an awards tent or ceremony at the event.
How do I get my free race photos?
What are the AWD (athletes with disabilities) guidelines and event rules?
To participate as an AWD athlete you must notify the Race Director of your participation a minimum of 20 days in advance. This allows our staff to ensure the safety and security of each athlete on the course prepare the ES (early starters) corral for athletes. To ensure your spot and be approved as an AWD participant please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Should there be a duo team, a coupon code may be provided for the pusher/coach by emailing email@example.com.
Is the half marathon course USATF Certified?
The 5K course is not USATF certified.
Who should I email for press inquiries?
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Virtual Event FAQs
Where can I run/walk?
Anywhere! This is your virtual run, and we want you to complete it wherever and whenever you want between November 6th – December 18th. Sidewalks, trails, and treadmills are all fair game. Want to make this a family run or walk with a stroller or your miniature schnauzer Sprinkles? Now’s the chance! Make the race you want.
What items are included with the Harborside Half Marathon & 5K Virtual Run?
When do I need to complete my run?
How do I track my distance and time?
How do I log my results?
When will my packet ship?
Do I need to submit results to get a medal?
Do you ship internationally?
What do I do if my goodie bag doesn’t fit? Can I swap it?
Still Have Questions?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this awesome website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!
Ready to Run?
The Harborside Half Marathon & 5K returns to Newburyport, MA on November 10, 2024 for another race past iconic New England waterscapes. Register today!